Chances are you have just arrived in London, and you need luggage storage. If you are near Victoria train station, look no further. Whether you are looking for lockers or 24hr storage, we have you sorted. We have a committed staff that will take perfect care of your luggage when you are gone. You can drop your bags at Victoria station and get on with exploring the city.
Luggage storage in Victoria Coach station with Stasher
Once at the station, you can refer to several luggage storage networks. Stasher is one of the popular ones. They offer both short-term and long-term storage. Since booking is online, it can be done in a matter of minutes.
How do I store my luggage in Victoria station
- Choose a location on the map. From here you will be able to see all the different stasher listings. You will also be able to see the different opening hours and where they are located.
- You the book online and you will receive a confirmation notification with all your details. It includes other details concerning the location, such might be the opening and closing hours, the address, and special offers and discounts.
- Once you get to the reception, you can then check in and drop off your luggage. You will be assigned a tag that while referring to the storage facility that the bag will be placed. You can then leave and go about with your business.
- When coming to pick up your luggage, you present the tags that will help to identify your bags.
At stasher, the services can be booked online in advance. This puts you in a comfortable position as you can plan your day afterward. Some of the storage facilities are well connected with many London landmarks including the eye of London and the Gatwick airport.
The main advantage of storing your luggage at Stasher is the minimal check-ins and checkouts. Booking can be done in advance, and you’ll never see a queue at the station. You can store your goods for as low as £5 per day and bag.
Merits of Storing your luggage at Stasher
Stasher offers impeccable service. Their security is also tight and has gained the trust of many. Other outstanding advantages include:
- They do not have queues when checking in or out. Everything is done at a go, and you do not waste time during drop-offs and pick-ups.
- The security of your luggage is guaranteed, and you do not have to worry whether you will find your bags.
- The station operates at a fixed daily rate. Most luggage storage facilities fluctuate their rates differently during different times of the day. This is not the case for Victoria station as they have fixed rates for the whole day.
- Victoria station is close to famous landmarks in London. This makes it convenient for tourists who come to visit such landmarks as they can be able to leave their luggage behind.
- The customer service at Victoria station is exceptional. There is a 24hr customer service that is ready to help their customers in case of any issue. You can find them directly with the chatbot available on their website.
- There is no size or weight restrictions on the luggage that the customers have.
- The luggage storage facility is flexible, and you can operate for additional hours. You should however always make sure that you adhere to the regulations stated prior.
Alternative Places to store your luggage in Victoria Station
A good alternative to Stasher is excess baggage near Victoria station. It is located on platform 8. The major downside with excess baggage is the long queues, especially during the weekend. If you find yourself there during peak hours, you might end up in a queue for over 40 minutes.
Excess baggage is usually opened from 7 am until 12 am.
If your luggage stays at excess baggage for up to 3 hours, it might cost you £6. If you leave it there for a day, it will cost you £12.50 and an additional £7.50 per 24 hours.
Left luggage is another great alternative to Stasher. It is even a better option compared to its counterpart. This is because you can use their services without a coaching ticket. The station is however also a victim to long queues. At times many of the customers might be forced back if the services are full. Left luggage is located in the coach station and is opposite gate 6.
Left luggage is open from 7 am to 10:30 pm.
Up to 2 hours, it will cost you £3 per item that is stored. If you leave the item for up to a day, then it will cost you around £7 if the bag is over 20 kilograms. If the bag is under 20 kilograms, it will cost you £5.
History of Victoria Station
The station is named Victoria street, which might translate to the nearby street. The station is a central terminus. From here, you can be able to access the bus station, a subway, and the railway station.
It lies at the heart of London and connects the city to other towns such as Brighton. Victoria station is one of the busiest stations in the united nations. Before the covid pandemic, it had millions of passengers every year.
The station is open daily from 4 am to 1 am. The only exception is on Friday and Saturday, where there are fewer night trains compared to other days. Victoria station only opens 15 minutes before the first departure and closes after every train has left.
You must adhere to the covid rules when in the station. Failure to comply can result in a hefty fine of up to £6,400. There are also several facilities available at the station. They include:
- Car higher facilities
- Toilets and baby changing
- Ticket office
- ATMs and lost property
- Food and drinks stores
Yes. You can store your luggage with a variety of storage facilities including Stasher, left luggage, or excess baggage.
Left luggage is a storage facility in Victoria station that lets you store your items at affordable prices without using a coaching ticket.
Yes. Lockers can be found at both excess baggage and left luggage.