London Bridge is one of the city’s most iconic places to see, but you may be at a loss about what to do with your luggage. Whether you have a few hours to spare before checking in at your hotel or find your bags too heavy to carry around, you need a practical solution.
Travelers have access to several online services that make it easy to store luggage, including our favourite, Stasher. Bounce and Stasher offer these services for up to £8 daily, while Vertoe lets you read helpful user reviews. These services allow online booking, as well as with partnered businesses nearby, so you can be sure that your luggage is safe while touring London.
In addition to the convenience of online services, you can also see some of the physical benefits highlighted below.
Best luggage storage service for London Bridge
You will find a map of the storage locations near London Bridge here and you can click here to see the full list of Stasher hosts in London.
- Luggage storage near St. Pancras International
- Luggage storage near Heathrow Airport
- Luggage storage near Marylebone
- Luggage storage near Liverpool Street Station
- Luggage storage near Piccadilly Circus
- Luggage storage near Natural History Museum
- Luggage storage near Shakespeare’s Globe
- Luggage storage near London Bridge Station
- Luggage storage near Paddington Station
- Luggage storage near Euston
- Luggage storage near Wembley Stadium
- Luggage storage near Victoria Station
- Luggage storage near Gatwick Airport
- Luggage storage near Tower of London
- Luggage storage near Waterloo Station
- Luggage storage near Kings Cross
- Luggage storage near Charing Cross Station
- Luggage storage near Covent Garden
How do I store my luggage in London Bridge?
Storing your luggage is very easy when using a service like Stasher, and we have broken the process down into five steps.
- Find a location that works well with your plans using the map, which shows helpful business information.
- Book the proper StashPoint online after you’ve found the right location, and you’ll get an immediate booking confirmation.
- The Stasher hosts will provide luggage tags with unique numbers when you arrive, so you don’t have to worry.
- You can safely go and see what you like without concern.
- Show your tag to pick up your suitcases and bags when you’re done.
Why store your luggage with Stasher?
Stasher is the first luggage storage network, started in 2015. Local stores and hotels are among the hundreds of businesses in Stasher’s network, keeping your luggage secure on your explorations of London. However, this security does not come at the cost of inconvenient hours, size restrictions, or outrageous prices.
- A pricing structure that is size restriction-free and simple. The cost is £5 a day, with £5 for additional days, 50% less than traditional luggage storage.
- Free insurance will cover each item for up to £1000
- Your convenience matters above all – with a StashPoint in walking distance of all the major transport hubs and all locations professionally vetted, even in London
- Awards from Feefo and Visit England, as well as an average 4.8/5 grade score from thousands of satisfied customer reviews, speak well of the customer service
Opening hours for luggage storage locations around London Bridge
Although open hours can vary when you are booking online, you will be prepared in advance to adjust your schedule accordingly.
Many local spots offer overnight storage, and Stasher has many locations that stay open 24 hours a day. If using a site that is not accessible 24 hours a day, making sure you keep items you might need at hand out is necessary.
If your travel plans include nearby museums, you can take advantage of on site cloakrooms and lockers.
Other places to store your luggage near London Bridge
The London Bridge station connects to the Jubilee and Northern Lines on the Underground. There are several locations in or near the station to store your luggage, including left luggage storage outside the upper concourse.
Bounce Luggage Storage
Featuring a convenient location on Duke St. Hill, this service is open until 21:30. The booking fee is per 24 hours. Travellers will pay a fee for each piece of luggage.
Excess Baggage Company
There is also an Excess Baggage Company location on London Bridge St. outside the station. The facility is open from 8:00 to 23:00 Thursday through Sunday and 08:00 to 21:00 Monday to Wednesday. We recommend checking prices on their website because of fluctuations that may occur.
Luggage Storage at Museums
Backpacks or small carry-on bags are recommended because museums often have limited space only available to visitors. Checking the hours beforehand is also helpful because many museums don’t stay open late.
London Bridge History
Featuring entrances on Tooley Street and Borough High Street, the London Bridge station opened in 1836, making the terminus London’s oldest.
The station at London Bridge is the fourth-busiest in the U.K. Rail lines departing from this station service Kent, Sussex, Blackfriars, and the south coast.
All areas of London are easily accessible from this station because of its location on the Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, which also connect to other lines.
The station saw an extensive renovation in 2018, making the shortlist for the Stirling Prize because of its architecture.
London Bridge Station Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday: 04:00 – 01:00
Sunday: 06:00 – 01:00
Facilities Inside London Bridge
- There is a ticket office on the lower concourse open 04:50 to 01:20 Monday through Friday, 05:05 to 01:20 Saturday, and 06:45 to 01:20 Sunday. you can also use automatic ticket machines.
- Baby changing stations and toilets are available.
- Retail and dining choices include Boots, Krispy Kreme, McDonald’s, Pandora, Starbucks, and the Body Shop
There are several locker locations at London Bridge, including Bounce Luggage Storage, Excess Baggage Company, or Stasher. Stasher allows you to pick the most convenient location.
Where can I store my luggage for a few hours?
You can store your luggage at one of the many convenient Stasher locations. You may also be able to store luggage for a few hours at a museum you’re visiting.
What is Stasher luggage storage?
Stasher is a luggage storage network that works with businesses conveniently located around London. You can use any location convenient for your needs.