1. Information We Collect
When you use the Services, we may collect personal information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
• Contact Information such as your name, email address, phone number, and address;
• Payment Information such as your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address; and
• Technical Information such as your IP address, browser type, device type, language settings, and other information related to the device you use to access the Services.
We also collect non-personal information, which cannot be used to identify or contact you (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information includes, but is not limited to:
• Usage Information such as the pages you visited on our website, the amount of time spent on a page, and the number of times you have visited the website; and
• Technical Information such as your browser type, operating system, and device type.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Processing payment transactions;
• Responding to your inquiries;
• Operating and improving our Services;
• Developing new products and services;
• Customizing your experience;
• Sending you notifications; and
• Analyzing usage and trends.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may, in certain circumstances, share your Personal Information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing the Services. These third-party service providers may include, but are not limited to:
• Payment processors;
• Customer service providers; and
• Analytic and fraud detection services.
We may also disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or in response to a court order, subpoena, or other legal process.
4. How We Protect Your Information
We use commercially reasonable and industry standard security measures to protect Personal Information collected through the Services. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information.
5. Your Choices and Access
You can always access, update, or delete your Personal Information by contacting us at [info@luggage-storage.London]. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions contained in those emails.