London’s Finsbury Park is gearing up to host an exciting event, and if you’re attending, it’s crucial to be aware of the bag policy in place. This article will provide you with all the essential information you need to know about the Finsbury Park bag policy, including what items are prohibited and what you can bring with you. Let’s dive in!
Why is the Bag Policy Important?
The bag policy at Finsbury Park is designed to ensure the safety and security of all attendees. By implementing certain restrictions on what can and cannot be brought into the park, event organizers aim to create a comfortable and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Bag Policy Overview
Before attending the event, it’s essential to understand the bag policy to avoid any inconvenience or disappointment. Here’s a summary of the Finsbury Park bag policy:
- Large bags are not permitted inside the park.
- Small bags with dimensions within W21cm x H30cm x D8cm (A4 Size) are allowed.
- All bags will be subject to thorough security checks upon entry.
- To minimize queues and delays, it is recommended to avoid bringing a bag if possible.
- There are no cloakroom or storage facilities available for large bags.
- Bags left at entrances or surrounding areas will be removed and disposed of.
To maintain a safe and enjoyable environment, certain items are prohibited from being brought into Finsbury Park. It’s crucial to familiarize yourself with these restrictions to avoid any issues. Here are some of the items that are not allowed:
- Aerosols over 250ml
- Air horns
- Animals (except assistance dogs)
- Audiovisual recording or transmitting equipment (professional)
- BBQs or any cooking apparatus
- Bicycles, scooters, roller skates
- Blow torches
- Chairs, stools, floor seating, shooting sticks
- Children under 5 (4 and under)
- Chinese lanterns
- Cooking apparatus
- Cool bags/boxes (large)
- Cigarettes (more than for personal use)
- Drinks (empty plastic or metal bottles 500ml or less permitted)
- Flags with poles
- Flares/distress flares/smoke flares
- Food (small amounts for personal consumption permitted)
- Gazebos and parasols
- Gas cylinders/canisters
- Glass (including glass makeup and perfume bottles)
- Liquids, gels, or lotions (over 100ml)
- Illegal substances (drugs)
- Laser pens
- Legal highs (includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons)
- Smoke bombs/canisters
- Sound systems (including personal speakers)
- Spray cans
- Tabards/High Vis Jackets
- Umbrellas (large, small/folding umbrellas permitted)
Items to Bring
While there are several restrictions in place, there are still essential items you should bring with you to ensure a comfortable experience at Finsbury Park. Here’s a list of items you should consider bringing:
- Your ticket
- A hat, sunscreen (under 100ml), sunglasses, rainwear, wooly jumper/fleece
- Cash card/Debit Card/Credit Card (Finsbury Park is now cashless)
- Empty plastic water bottles
- ID (For entry into the festival and buying alcohol)
- Medication (Recommended to bring a doctor’s note or prescription)
- Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only
It’s important to note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may have additional items you need to bring based on your personal preferences and requirements.
To stay updated on any changes or additional information regarding the Finsbury Park bag policy, it is recommended to visit the official Community Festival website. You can find detailed information and FAQs to ensure you have all the necessary information for a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Attending an event at Finsbury Park is an exciting experience, but it’s important to be aware of the bag policy to avoid any complications or delays. By familiarizing yourself with the prohibited items and knowing what you can bring, you’ll be well-prepared to enjoy the event to its fullest. Remember to check the official Community Festival website for any updates or additional information. Have a fantastic time at Finsbury Park!