Luggage Storage at Criterion Theatre
Criterion Theatre is a popular theatre in London’s West End. It offers a range of entertainment, from plays and musicals to comedy shows and concerts. Although the theatre is a great place to see a show, it can be tricky to find a place to store your luggage during your visit. In this guide, we’ll explain how to store your luggage at Criterion Theatre.
Where to Store Your Luggage at Criterion Theatre
There are several options for storing your luggage at Criterion Theatre. The most convenient is the on-site cloakroom, which is located on the first floor of the theatre. Here, you can store your bags for a small fee. The cloakroom is open from half an hour before the show starts until half an hour after the show ends. Please note that the cloakroom only takes small items such as handbags, coats, coats and umbrellas, and will not accept large suitcases or backpacks.
If you need to store larger items such as suitcases, you can take them to one of the nearby luggage storage facilities. There are several independent companies that offer luggage storage services in the area, such as the Left Luggage Company, Luggage Hero and Smarte Carte. These companies offer secure storage for your luggage and can be found within walking distance of the theatre.
Tips for Storing Your Luggage at Criterion Theatre
When you’re visiting Criterion Theatre and need to store your luggage, there are a few tips to keep in mind:
- If you’re storing your luggage at the on-site cloakroom, make sure to arrive at least half an hour before the show starts to give yourself plenty of time to check in your bags.
- Always lock your luggage when storing it at a luggage storage facility. Most companies will provide locks for you, but you can also bring your own.
- Keep your valuables on you at all times. Don’t leave any wallets, phones or other valuables in your luggage.
- If you’re travelling with a lot of luggage, consider splitting it between two or more storage facilities to spread the risk.
- Be sure to take all receipts and tags as proof of your luggage storage.
Storing your luggage at Criterion Theatre can be a hassle, but with the right information, you can make it easier. The on-site cloakroom is a great option for small items, and nearby luggage storage facilities offer secure storage for larger items. Keep these tips in mind when you’re visiting Criterion Theatre and you’ll have a hassle-free experience.